Substation Engineering Design
Substation design and construction is a multi‐disciplinary effort that requires comprehensive coordination and continuous communication between civil/structural, power, control engineering team and field experts.
Mangan Automation team has been involved in many of the new generations of the substation and acquired priceless expertise in communication protocol specific for substation such IEC 61850 GOOSE and real‐time monitoring using a device such as SEL RTAC or Orion.
Mangan’s complete team of structural, power, and automation engineers with multiple reliable OEM relationships can team up with for your next substation projects.
Utilizing the Latest Substation Design Software Suite
- Substation automation
- Site grading and drainage design
- Substation physical layout and design
- Structural analysis
- Digital relay data integration
- DC system analysis and design
- Bus design
- Foundation analysis and design
- Protective device coordination studies and design
- Construction sequencing and cutover plans
- Site development including environmental and permitting
- Equipment selection, specifications, procurement, and evaluation